Amstrad CPC 664 for sale

Amstrad CPC 664 for sale

Postby neilybod » Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 pm

First of all, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum - i'm new here :-)

I have a CPC664 which I have owned since new in 1984. It is in excellent working condition - complete with the original colour monitor. I had the drive belt replace a few years back, but other than that it is all original.
It's been well looked after and has spent all of it's life indoors in an office, rather than rusting away in a damp garage like a lot of vintage stuff you see on eBay!

I reluctantly have to sell some gear due to lack of room ( I have Amigas and stuff that also has to go)
I wanted to first of all see what kind of interest there is - eBay is full of time-wasters, so i'd rather sell it to someone who appreciates what it is. I'm aware that 664's are very rare. Fairly sure mine has a low serial number, but not in a position to check right now.

Any interest, let me know. Shipping the monitor might be pricey, so collecting in person is probably better - that way you can play with it and see it working before parting with cash. I'm in Bristol, UK.

Cheers!
Neil
neilybod

Re: Amstrad CPC 664 for sale

Postby rwap_software » Wed May 10, 2017 9:39 am

You are more likely to get a buyer by actually listing it on the site rather than putting a post in the forums. There is not exactly a hefty fee - no listing fees for standard listings and only 2.5% fee on what it sells for.

You should put a sensible reserve price on the listing and maybe a buy it now, as the CPC664 is not very common - especially in the UK !
rwap_software

Re: Amstrad CPC 664 for sale

Postby neilybod » Wed May 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks Rich

I will get some photos sorted and do just that.
I have literally no idea what it may be worth, so was just trying to get a feel.

Watch this space :-)

UPDATE:
Listed today!
http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/25851
neilybod

Return to Retro Computers